Mission Bay Conference Center1675 Owens Street, San Francisco, California, 94158
1675 Owens Street
San Francisco, California, 94158
Phone: (866) 431-8273
Fax: (415) 514-4675
The Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF is an exciting new meeting and event destination, centered in UCSF's new 43-acre life sciences campus for teaching and research.
Located just south of downtown San Francisco, and convenient to Oakland and Berkeley, the Center is steps away from the AT&T Ballpark, shopping, premier hotels and entertainment. This stunning new building offers a world-class setting in the heart of Mission Bay. With 10 conference rooms totaling 12,500 square feet, we are uniquely positioned and understand how to facilitate a learning environment.
Discover how innovative design and inspired hospitality create stimulating meetings, stylish events and memorable celebrations. Whatever the occasion, Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF makes an impression.
Designed by award-winning architect Ricardo Legorreta, the Center is a world-class setting with everything from ergonomic furnishings and dramatic color to the latest technology to inspire your experience. For a magnificent outdoor event, reserve the rooftop function space overlooking the San Francisco Bay and city skyline.
Overnight accommodations at nearby hotels can be arranged as part of your event. The Center is a member of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC).
San Francisco's expanding Mission Bay area is a dynamic destination for day meetings and conferences. This spectacular facility on the University of California at San Francisco’s teaching and research campus offers a world-class conference setting with advanced technology and a professional team dedicated to your success. Experience an inspired learning center approved by the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC) in the city's most emerging area.
- 12,500 square feet of space
- 10 dedicated conference rooms; auditorium and banquet room
- Teleconferencing, wireless Internet access, computers and computer projection
- Dedicated conference planner, in-house audiovisual consultants
- Day Meeting Packages available
- Spectacular building with landmark tower designed by award-winning Mexican architect Ricardo Legorreta
- Extensive fitness center, rooftop swimming pool, and game room
- Onsite conference dining including a pub restaurant
- Overnight guest accommodations available at excellent hotels nearby
- Easy access to airports and public transportation (SFO, OAK)
- San Francisco International Airport within 25 minutes; Oakland International Airport within 45 minutes
- Extraordinary location convenient to Berkeley, Oakland, Silicon Valley and downtown San Francisco
- Ample reasonably priced parking available