Bell Harbor International Conference Center2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66, Seattle, Washington, 98121-1604
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66
Seattle, Washington, 98121-1604
Phone: +1 206-441-6666
Fax: +1 206-441-6665
At Bell Harbor International Conference Center, it is more than just a meeting in Seattle, Washington. It will be the event that your attendees rave about and remember.
Seattle’s Premier Waterfront Conference Location
You want your team to be meeting-focused. Bell Harbor offers the ideal environment for concentration. Your goals are set. Your objectives are accomplished. Your meeting is a success.
- Four blocks from Pike Place Market and downtown Seattle
- 57,000 square feet of Seattle conference center space, outfitted with high ceilings, ample natural light, gathering spaces, and outdoor terraces
- 300-seat Bay Auditorium — with six private, simultaneous interpretation booths, modeled after the United Nations
- Meeting rooms that feature soundproof walls and adjustable, task-appropriate lighting
- Ergonomically designed Herman Miller chairs for all-day comfort
- Spacious lobby areas complete with data ports in comfortable work areas
- Adjacent to the Edgewater Hotel and Marriott Seattle Waterfront hotel
Your event’s success is our primary goal at Bell Harbor Conference Center International Conference Center in Seattle, Washington.
A Pacific Northwest treasure, Bell Harbor offers 100,000 square feet of waterfront conference, meeting, and special event space. From the 300-seat Bay Auditorium fashioned after the United Nations, to the Rooftop Plaza with incredible views of Seattle, the Olympic Mountains, and Mt. Rainier, Bell Harbor sets the stage for history-making occasions for groups from ten to 5,000.
Our Bell Street Pier location puts you within a short walk of neighboring Edgewater Hotel and Marriott Seattle Waterfront hotel, and Anthony’s Pier 66 restaurant—providing the services you need to make your lodging and dining experiences memorable.
As one of the Port of Seattle-owned waterfront properties, Bell Harbor International Conference Center also manages catering and events for World Trade Center Seattle, Odyssey Maritime Discovery Center, and Pier 30 Event Center.