Valdez CVBPo Box 1603. 104 Chenega St, Valdez, Alaska, 99686
Po Box 1603. 104 Chenega St
Valdez, Alaska, 99686
Phone: (907) 835-2984
Fax: (907) 835-4845
- Long Distance Access
- Internet Access (WiFi)
- Internet Access
Even Mother Nature has Favorites. See Why. Meet in Valdez!
When you bring your meeting to Valdez you’ll get much more than just a professional venue; you’ll get the opportunity to experience our beautiful, unique Alaskan town and it’s old fashioned Alaskan hospitality!
With convenient access by air, land, and by sea… Valdez is just a “hop, skip and a jump” away from Anchorage’s International Airport.
While mile-high mountains and oceanfront vistas provide a spectacular backdrop for your meetings; Valdez offers an abundance of year round recreational opportunities as well.
Valdez’s state of the art meeting facility also features our new digital cinema projection system which may be used with other applications. Your group will find a combination of ample accessible and flexible space, technical support and hospitality services – which makes for a very successful meeting.
The Valdez Convention & Visitors Bureau’s and Civic Center’s professional, detail oriented staff are eager to assist with any convention needs and would be happy to provide meeting planning services at no charge.
The Valdez Convention and Civic Center
- Approximately 18,000 square feet of meeting, event and trade show space accommodating groups up to 450
- Choice of entire Grand Ballroom or three separate, soundproof sections – stages in three levels, dance floors, theatrical lighting, and sound capabilities are available
- Conference room which also breaks out into three separate board or committee sections
- Professional performance theatre furnished with inclined seating, raised stage and green room. Cyclorama curtain, special effect lighting, NEW state of the art digital cinema projection system which may be used with other applications
- Wide array of audio/visual equipment with well trained technical staff WIFI and DSL service available
- Banquet facilities
- Complete new commercial kitchen with extensive preparation space, cookware, china, glass and silverware
- Several experienced caterers
- ADA compliant
- Our spectacular and scenic setting
- Each conference room comes with a panoramic view of Port Valdez
- The center’s scenic hall with south wall of windows offering majestic views of the Port and the Alyeska Pipeline Marine Terminal.
- New state of the art digital cinema projection system which may be used with other applications
- Nine foot Steinway Concert Grand piano
- The greatest asset of any community – OUR PEOPLE