Advanced Center for Training4072 East Main St., Saint Charles, Illinois, 60174
4072 East Main St.
Saint Charles, Illinois, 60174
The Advanced Center for Training at Pheasant Run Resort is the premier destination for training and development in the Chicagoland area. Built by trainers for trainers, this Chicago conference center was designed to bring a unique edge to the traditional training experience by incorporating the best qualities of an IACC-Certified training facility with a full-service resort destination focused on creating a balance of work and play.
Located in charming St. Charles, Illinois, the center sits on the 300-acre campus of the Pheasant Run Resort - a suburban Chicago conference hotel that has won 9 consecutive Gold Key Awards from Meetings and Conventions Magazine, among other prestigious awards. The Advanced Center for Training boasts state-of-the-art technologies perfect for training sessions, meetings, team-building seminars, and educational classes. In addition, the center is affiliated with Preferred Hotel Group due to Pheasant Run Resort's designation as a Summit Hotel property, providing the highest standards of service and accommodations.
Experience the ACT Edge:
* IACC Certification - This gives meeting professionals the assurance of obtaining the most productive meeting environment within any IACC member conference center around the world.
* Customized Dining - Our goal is to take the CMP dining experience to the next level by providing menus from our award winning Chef Josef Yurisich that excite attendees, including a variety of private venues for dinner.
* Director of Activities - At ACT, we encourage a healthy balance of work and play. We offer an in-house Activities Director to help coordinate a customized activity which can include teambuilding, live theater and comedy, golf outings and clinics, spa treatments, and other team activities.
* Advanced Broadband Capabilities - Our technology infrastructure provides the fastest, most consistent, state-of-the-art internet service, including DS3 bandwidth, allowing planners to bring to life everything from video conferencing to 1,000 simultaneous users.
* Dedicated Training Concierge - The center provides a dedicated training concierge who focuses specifically on your event and handles any last minute changes, additions, or other special needs.
These benefits are only a few of the reasons why the Advanced Center for Training gives you an edge in creating a productive and successful meeting experience.
Set on the campus of a premier resort, our IACC-certified Chicago area conference center offers top-tier technology, versatile meeting facilities, and personalized service. Ask about our group rates! Talk to one of our sales representatives today.